lundi 11 janvier 2010

Rabbit


Hi, today I will talk about my old Rabbit. He had 1 years when he die cause he eat something bad for him. His name was Bottine2 cause I had a Bottine1 before him but she died too. I relly like rabbit so I pretty sure that I will buy a new Rabbit soon. Bottine2 was a relly nice rabbit cause he had alot of energy.

Words: 65

3 commentaires:

  1. Gab I am not proud of you because you say thing which is not even true on your blog, you does not have life it is in your head all its. Leaves this Gab world. Cal of Duty is only one plays, you plays too much I too lol.Seriously I hope that one goes friendly remainder a long time you is really good a friend for me I will say even the best even if you think to have a rabbit at home and you do not have any

    Charles

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gab!! You are not a good father! What did you give to your rabbit for making him died. He was so nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So... here is the rabit you talked me about so much. I'm glad to know that he's dead (an animal in your hands is not a good idea... (ahahah sarcasm)) No seriously, I'm sorry for it and I'm sending you my condolences. Would you like to buy a botine3 ?

    RépondreSupprimer