Hi, today I will talk about a place that I want to go this summer. I want to go at N-Y this summer with may friend cause I alredy go there one time but it was only 3 day so now I want to go there for 1 week and have time to visit every place and see everything. I think it is a really nice destination to go and it is not really expensive if you have a place to sleep there.
Words: 74
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Hi gab ,me too I alredy went there and it is a very nice place to visit.It is good too for people who like to do shopping because you can buy anything with reduced price.
RépondreSupprimerI never whent there but I would love to one day. I hope that you are going to be able to go do this trip this summer because it would be a great experience to go to N-Y
RépondreSupprimer