lundi 11 janvier 2010

Paintball

Hi ,today I will talk about paintball. It is a game who play with gun that trop paint. You can play inside or outside , it is you chose. If it is in your house you should ask to your parents first.This is a game that you can play in team or free for all. It is really really fun but it is expensive a little bit.

Words: 66

5 commentaires:

  1. Hi Gab, I love paint ball to. I'm waiting for the next paintball war that we are going to do in your house it's going to be amazing. We should do it this week, it would be perfect because your parents aren't there so we don't have to ask them before. :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nah, I don't think it is a good idea. We should do it in your home next week cause your parenst aren't there and your house is bigger than mine.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I called your mom for more information about the paint-ball war in your home and she said that we can do it. The only thing she said is have fun and don't kill kevin too many time cause he will cry like a baby.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I asked to your sister and she said that she will come with his friend so it will be funier.SO everyone interested by a paintball war in kevin's house.Post something here.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gab, I recived your invitation on my blog for Kevin's paintball party at his home. I'm going to be there, when is it? (may we use paint granades??)

    RépondreSupprimer