mardi 24 novembre 2009

A Place to See

If I had the chance to chose a place to go in the world, I would probably chose France. Since 8 years old I want to go in France because I want to see the Eiffel tower and maybe go on the top of this tower. If i have the chance to go there in my life I will be the most happy person of the world for the rest of my life. I want to see many thing in France, I know that it's a really beautiful countrie and I want to lurn more about the people there. The activities that I want to do the most is to visit the Triumphal arch because it's my drem since 10 years old because my friends show me some picture and it look really cool. I think that France is a really interesting place to go and if you have already go there you are a really person.


Words: 162

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire